Hindwoods are always interested in hearing from talented people with a passion for property. We offer rewarding career opportunities and our range of services will challenge and stretch your capabilities.
Hindwoods has created an environment that is friendly, supportive and open, allowing our team to think creatively and achieve excellence. We get the best out of people, listening to our staff who are paramount in driving our development and growth of the company. We are a dynamic team and continually invest in people so that we can offer brilliant career prospects.
We understand that our key to success is about attracting talented individuals like you. So if an opportunity to join our team is of interest to you, contact Joanna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hindwoods Ltd is a company with an unmatched history of serving the property community in London and the home counties but one which remains very much forward looking.
Our experienced teams are based in our offices in Greenwich, Croydon and Dulwich and can offer advice on property related matters across a wide spectrum. We pride ourselves in maintaining and establishing new client relationships throughout the property sector and supporting our local businesses in growth and property development.
We are seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join our Building Surveying team, which is crucial to our ongoing projects and growth. We are looking to appoint someone who fits the company’s culture and ethos, so we can continue to provide excellent service standards and maintain high client satisfaction.
We are interested in hearing from RICS qualified Building Surveyors at varying levels, up to Associate level.
As a Building Surveyor, you’ll need to have experience in carrying out the following:
- Building Surveys
- Home buyer Reports
- Party Wall matters
- Specific Defect Reports
- Re-instalment valuations
- Fire risk assessments
Additionally, you will be expected to:
- Oversee projects of up to £3 Million pounds in value to completion on budget and to schedule.
- Advise clients on schemes and projects and determine requirements.
- Prepare scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works.
- Organise documents for tender and advice on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes.
- Instruct on the preservation/conservation of historic buildings.
- Advise on the management and supervision of maintenance of buildings.
- Deal with planning applications and advise on property legislation and building regulations.
- Assess and design buildings to meet the needs of people with disabilities.
- Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings
Skills you will need to have:
- Technical knowledge and competence.
- A logical and practical mind.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Negotiation, presentation and report writing skills.
- The ability to analyse problems in order to identify solutions.
- Commercial awareness and the ability to ensure that you are adding maximum value to clients’ businesses.
- The ability to take on high levels of responsibility with enthusiasm and motivation.
- Good IT skills.
- A full driving licence and desirably your own car.
- Competitive salary.
- 23 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays and additional days over Christmas for office closure.
- Full cost of CPD training covered.
- All equipment provided.
- Employee events.
- Breakfast at work.
- Online employee benefits including half price cinema tickets and many more.
If this role is of interest to you or you wish to find out more, contact Joanna on 020 8858 9303 or email@example.com